Terms & Conditions
All sales transactions with Motion Works Management Limited T/A Honda Classics Restoration Services (The Company) are subject to the Terms and Conditions as listed below. No variation to these terms shall be valid or effective.
- PRICES: Prices charged for goods will be those current at date of order. Prices shown within this website include VAT and shipping costs for UK customers. For EU customers outside the UK shipping costs will be extra. For customers outside the EU the VAT will be deducted and shipping costs will be extra.
- VAT INVOICE: A detailed VAT invoice is supplied with all orders.
- AVAILABILITY: All products listed are normally in stock at all times and shipped within one working day. Occasionally an item may be a few days later. If no longer available for whatever reason the customer will be advised and refunded in full.
- TRADE CUSTOMERS: Trade discounts are available on some products. Trade enquiries are welcomed.
- PAYMENT TERMS: All orders to be paid in full at time of order. Approved trade accounts due 30 days net. Interest at a rate of 4% above the quoted Bank of England base rate will be charged on all overdue accounts. The Company reserves the right to refuse to accept any orders against a credit account.
- GUARANTEE: All goods in our range are warranted to do the work for which they are designed and intended for. If any goods are shown, to our reasonable satisfaction, to be defective whilst being used for their proper purpose, they will be replaced or repaired free of charge or we will credit our customers, if returned carriage paid within 60-days of purchase. A copy of the supply invoice must also be enclosed for each item with full details of the specific reason for the return. Items that show fair wear and tear or damage through misuse are not product faults and will not be considered for replacement or credit. No liability is accepted for any claims for materials or consequential losses. Our guarantee extends only to those component parts found to be faulty and not to complete sets.
- RETURN OF GOODS: All goods supplied in accordance with customer’s orders will not be accepted for return without prior consent by The Company, which does not deal on a sale or return basis. Prior to the return of faulty goods, customers must email a list of the items to be returned.
- CANCELLATIONS: Orders may not be cancelled once in transit.
- CLAIMS FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE IN TRANSIT: Shortages or damage should be advised within 48-hours of receipt. Claims after this period will not be accepted. Non-delivery must be advised in writing within 14 days of the invoice date. The buyer will be liable for payment if the above two conditions are not observed.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Every effort has been made to ensure that all products are accurately specified and believed to fit the purpose described. No warranty to this effect is given and no responsibility can be accepted in the event of injury or damage arising from an error or misleading description. The Company reserves the right to amend designs or specifications, or discontinue lines without prior notice.
- COPYRIGHT: All original work generated and commissioned by The Company and its staff including but not limited to product images, drawings, technical data, videos, websites, catalogue design and promotional material belong to and remain the property of The Company and are protected by UK copyright law. All rights are reserved by The Company and such original work may not be reproduced in any material form whatsoever without The Company’s written permission.
- FORCE MAJEURE: The Company shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or non-performance of any contract arising, directly or indirectly, from any cause outside the control of The Company.
- TITLE TO GOODS: Title to goods shall remain with The Company until payment is received in full.
- PAYMENT BY BACS: For payment by BACS please use the following account details:
Sort Code: 40-35-04
Account No: 72704668
Account Name: Motion Works Management Limited T/A Honda Classics Restoration Services.
- COMPANY DETAILS:
Company Name: Motion Works Management Limited T/A Honda Classics Restoration Services.
Address: Units 1 & 2, Burcote Wood Farm Business Park
Wood Burcote, Towcester, Northamptonshire NN12 8TA England.
Telephone: +44(0)1327 323 006
Registered in England: 6751177
VAT Registration No: GB 943 3737 10
Honda Classics Restoration Services - Your on-line centre for pre 1990 Honda two-wheel information, parts and services.
Visit our eBay Shop for parts, literature and tools at...
History of Honda Motorcycles Book - A 120-page full colour guide book from the start of the Honda company in 1946 through to the 1990s. Click here for detail and option to purchase.